We are looking for an ambitious Online Marketing Manager who will be responsible for multiple labels in 13 European countries. Our goal is to become the largest cashback website in Europe, which is just one of your exciting challenges, as our Online Marketing Manager!
- Identify opportunities to increase visibility of our brand, grow our business and attract new clients
- Design and execute marketing campaigns to generate demand around our offers
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Initiate, communicate and prepare appropriate reports for senior management and key stakeholders to influence strategic decisions
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Achieve effective web-based marketing that allows the business to generate and sell leads
- You have a degree in business /marketing/ communication/ e-commerce
- You have a solid background in digital marketing with proven experience with PPC, SEO, social media, Google Analytics, etc.
- You demonstrate strategic insight and analytical skills
- You have a talent for project management to initiate and drive efforts to completion, working with many stakeholders across the company
- You can deal with a rapidly changing environment while maintaining the quality of your deliverables
- You have an eye for details, in other words ‘you love pixel pushing’
- You have already worked in technology, e-commerce, media, or retail environments
- You enjoy getting to know different projects, industries, and types of customers
- Fluent in English and Dutch
What we offer:
- A challenging job with room for initiative and growth
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Extras such as pension scheme, frequent team events and always fresh fruit and excellent coffee at the office
Interested? Sent your motivation and CV per e-mail to email@example.com for the attention of our HR manager: Marjolein Wouters.