Are you the multitasking French marketing intern we are looking for? With lots of webediting skills, eager to learn and very customer friendly? As Marketing intern for the French market you will be supporting the Country and Campaign/Content Manager France with all common sales and webediting work, like creating webcontent, sending newsletters and customer service. This fulltime internship in our Barcelona office is your opportunity to work in a fast-growing online media company and to gain experience in online marketing.
- Creating and writing web content on webshops, brands and promotions
- Writing/publishing news articles
- Acquisition of new webshops and adding them to the websites/apps
- Revision and follow up on customer and user comments and enquiries
- Sending newsletters/daily e-mails
- Supporting activities for the Country and Campaign/Content Manager France
- Higher education, preferably a marketing or communication study
- Professionalism, attention to detail, analytical and good communication skills
- General knowledge of Internet and online businesses
- High level of literacy in written communication, webediting and webwriting (SEO)
- Native France, preferably also good knowledge of English or Spanish
- Exhibit high energy, be proactive and work as a team player
Interested? Send your motivation and CV per email to email@example.com for the attention of our HR manager: Marjolein Wouters.