Are you the multitasking marketing intern we are looking for? With lots of webediting skills, eager to learn, very customer friendly and native French? As Online Marketing Intern for our French and Wallonian websites you will be responsible for the website and App content and work closely together with colleagues from the French team. Your main focus will be on webediting work, like creating webcontent, sending newsletters and customer service. This fulltime internship in our Barcelona office is your opportunity to work in a fast-growing online media company and to gain experience in online marketing.
- Creating and writing web content on webshops, brands and promotions
- Writing/publishing news articles and social media content
- Acquisition of new webshops and adding them to the websites/apps
- Revision and follow up on customer and user comments and enquiries
- Supporting activities for the Content and Campaign Manager France/Belgium
- Higher education, preferably a Sales or Marketing study
- Commercial focus with interest in Sales and Online Marketing
- Professionalism, attention to detail, analytical and good communication skills
- High level of literacy in written communication, webediting and webwriting (SEO)
- Native French, also good knowledge of English
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated teamplayer who always aims for maximum result
- Available starting July/August 2020 for a period of 6 months minimum
Interested? Send your motivation and CV per email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Julien Sauvoux.