Are you the multitasking junior content manager we are looking for? With lots of webediting skills, eager to learn, very customer friendly and native German? As junior content manager for our German websites you will be responsible for the website and App content and work closely together with the German team. Your main focus will be on webediting work, like creating webcontent, maintaining social media channels and customer service. This fulltime position in our head office is your opportunity to work in a fast-growing online media company and to gain experience in online marketing.
· Creating and writing web content on webshops, brands and promotions
· Writing/publishing blog articles and social media content
· Acquisition of new webshops and adding them to the websites/apps
· Revision and follow up on customer and user comments and enquiries
· Supporting activities for the German team
· Higher education, preferably a Media, Marketing or Communication study
· Professionalism, attention to detail, analytical and good communication skills
· General knowledge of Internet and online businesses
· High level of literacy in written communication, webediting and webwriting (SEO)
· Native German
· Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated teamplayer who always aims for maximum result
Interested? Send your motivation and CV per email to email@example.com for the attention of our HR manager Marjolein Wouters.