Are you passionate about sales and building relationships? We are looking for a sales focussed Global Sales Manager in our office in Harderwijk, who will be responsible for building and maintaining lasting relationships with our partners worldwide. In your position as Global Sales Manager you report to the Branch Manager. You will constantly strive to ensure we enter into new, fruitful partnerships with partners worldwide, that contribute to increasing our turnover.
This fulltime position is your opportunity to work in a fast growing, international online media company and to expand your experience and network in the field of online marketing.
- Build OrangeBuddies Media’s presence with new potential partners (i.e. advertisers, marketing agencies and affiliate networks)
- Manage all aspects of prospective & existing relationships, ensuring partner success, and developing new growth opportunities
- Responsible for acquisition of new deals and partners worldwide, with main focus on NL, BE, DE and UK
- Finding new opportunities to increase the memberbase of our cashback websites
- Responsible for achieving sales targets
- Taking initiative to reach out through calls, emails, social media and creating presentations for (potential) partners
- Higher education, preferably a Sales or Marketing study
- Experienced professional with solid background in sales development / commercial roles
- 3 years of work experience in a comparable commercial position, experience in affiliate marketing is an advantage
- Creativity and “out of the box” thinking that drives innovation. The ability to “see around corners” and “connect the dots” that enable business to proactively drive business, not just respond to it
- Good level of Dutch and English
- Superior verbal communication skills, flexible, positive attitude and eager to close deals
- Hungry for continuous learning and self development
What we offer:
- Market-based fixed gross annual salary depending on experience
- Attractive bonus scheme
- A challenging job with room for initiative
- Extras such as pension scheme, frequent team events and always fresh fruit and excellent coffee at the office
- A collegial and informal working atmosphere
Interested? Send your motivation and CV per email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of our HR manager, Marjolein Wouters.